Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 814 manual

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cecil's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone out there have a copy of a manual for a Canon 814 Autozoom that they would love to share smile I just got a great deal on the 814 but now it seems that nobody has a book for it.

    Thanks
    Cecil
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep! I just won an auction on one the other day, and when I recieve the package, we can work something out. If not, I'm sure Canon has a 1-800 number you can call and they should send you a photocopy. Cool. [email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pepes8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Cecil:
    [B]Does anyone out there have a copy of a manual for a Canon 814 Autozoom that they would love to share smile I just got a great deal on the 814 but now it seems that nobody has a book for it.

    Hi,

    Try this:
    http://homestead.dejanews.com/user.p...ramanuals.html

    or
    http://8mm.filmshooting.com/manuals/cameras.html
    (I think he has exactly the one)

    or even...
    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/G...n_514xl-s.html

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Iwan g's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Cecil, Iakso own a Canon 814 and am also interested in getting hold of a manual. I would be very grateful if you could pass on any encourageing news.

    Thank You, Iwan g

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •